Prostatic Navel Patch For Men
$25 – $123
The Male Prostatic Navel Patch has excellent performance for prostate inflammation and enlargement. It also has effective benefits on urine incontinence, pain during urination, sexual impotence and so many other prostate conditions
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Male Prostatic Navel Patch has excellent performance for prostate inflammation and enlargement. It also has effective benefits on urine incontinence, pain during urination, sexual impotence and so many other prostate conditions.
The urological patches – Male Prostatic Navel Plaster – quickly relieve your pain in diseases of the prostate, bladder and kidney problems without expensive (maybe noneffective) medicines and pain procedures, it contains herbal ingredients (extracts of medicinal plants), safe, non-toxic.
The Male Prostate Navel Patch adopts special human body subcutaneous super strong infiltration principle, which is directly applied to the navel of a patient, and the medicine is directly, quickly and non interruptedly permeated to the prostate affected with diseases, which directly softens capsule, quickens gland retraction, quicken blood circulation and effectively regulate the nerve and the viscera of human bodies through the effective component of the medicine, thereby curing prostate disease in stereoscopic manner. Under the effect of the medicine, each tissue comprehensively realizes function, which gradually subtracts blood stasis swollen inflammation and recovers healthy state of human bodies.
The Male Prostatic Navel Patch is suitable for these diseases:
- Sexual dysfunction.
- Frequent urination, urgency and urinary pain.
- Incomplete emptying after unrination.
- Impotence and premature ejaculation.
- Weak Erections.
- Soreness of lower back and knees.
- Decreased sexual desire.
- Pain of testicles.
- Prostatic hyperplasia.
- Inflammation of the prostate.
- Enlarged Prostate.
How to use?
- Wash the navel area with lukewarm water.
- Open the pouch(along the cutting line).
- Get the plaster out and remove the attached paper from one side.
- Apply plaster with its adhesive side down to navel, one patch can be used for 2-3 days.
- Remove plaster and clean the skin.
- One course of treatment consists of 5 plasters.
- The best results are achieved after 2-3 course treatment (i.e 10-15 plasters).
- When taking a bath, remove the plaster first. After washing and drying the skin, stick it again.
1 Course, 2 Courses, 3 Courses, 4 Courses, 5 Courses